We are committed to creating the safest possible environment for your visit. This requires everybody to do their part. Distance x time = contagion risk.
- Do NOT come to the office if:
The patient OR ANYONE AT HOME in the last 2 to 14 days has:
- had sore throat, fever, fatigue, loss of smell, GI upset, sneezing, or coughing
- been in the presence of someone with known COVID-19 in the last 2 to 14 days.
- has visited a high-risk area in the past 2-14 days (updated list here: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory)
Before you arrive, we will ask about these things. Do the right thing and be honest. An eye exam is not worth someone else’s life.
- Do not come in anyone at home currently has COVID19 or is awaiting a test result.
- Please complete the forms we e-mail to you – this minimizes your time in the office.
- One parent, one child
- No mask = no entry. All children older than 2 are expected to wear a mask.
- Our waiting rooms have 50% of their normal seating. This allows for social distancing, but puts a limit on our capacity.
- If you are late or early, the office might not have room for you. We will try our best to accommodate you, but you might need to reschedule.